Friday 24 February 2012

LFW: Osman AW12


Day 4, the Osman show. I have to admit I was struggling, four days at fashion week and a crazy Saturday night to boot, I was tired, full of cold and thinking about all the emails that were sitting untouched in my inbox. Anyhow, we muddled through and thank F*@K we did, it blew me away!
The shapes and silhouettes were incredible. Cocoon coats, mullet hems, high waisted leather skirts and jackets, statement collars, cigarette pants and THAT oriental brocade. I can't get enough, I could talk about this one all day long. Insanely good. It's almost as if he crawled into my mind and took my wish list out of my mind before I even knew that the wish list existed, does that make any sense or is my love making me giddy?

Anyhow, my shots didn't turn out so well so instead of subjecting you to wobbly runway shots here are some of my favourite looks, courtesy of style.com...



GIF images via style.com, others my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx