Monday 26 March 2012

In the sunshine

Saturday saw the sun in London which caused me to celebrate with a flash of midriff. Obviously this was teamed with high waisted trousers, long sleeves and a floor length kimono (I'm not that brave!).

As some of you may know I have a severe love for kimonos and I found this beauty in The Kimono Shop, Soho on my recent trip to New York. I spent about two hours in there discussing my shared love of kimonos with the lovely lady that worked in there (apologies to The Boy, he was very patient).

This one is silk and from the 1940s, I love it. I love the colours and the unusual geometric print. It's great.


I also got the chance to wear my Lennon shades (also bought in New York, which I also love.)


What did you get up to in the sun this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx