Saturday 16 February 2013

LFW: Zoe Jordan AW13

It's that time of year again, where I suddenly realise I own NO CLOTHING and my feet feel like they have died- London Fashion Week.

Following on from opening last season, Zoe Jordan kicked off the proceedings, this time at the main show space at Somerset House. I'm a huge fan of Zoe's and once again she didn't disappoint.

True to form the collection was cool as a cucumber, oozing that effortless elegance that one so longs for. It displayed a luxe mix of sharp architectural tailoring, minimalistic clean lines and silhouettes and a juxtaposition of textures including tweed and silks. Once again Jordan brought a slight tom-boy playfulness to her collection which for me was greatly received.

The colour palette of greys and monochrome was offset beautifully with bold splashes of raspberry and orange and I loved the fur panelling on the coats.


   

   

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx